Please call for fee and pricing information.
Your health insurance may indeed cover a portion of your therapy expense. However, I do not accept reimbursement from all insurance companies. I currently accept ILWU-PMA Coastwise Indemnity Plan insurance only.
*For all other clients, I will provide you with a monthly statement showing your payments so you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. You will need to contact your insurance company directly and find out what your coverage is for "outpatient psychiatric visits" with out-of-network providers. Be sure to ask what portion they will reimburse along with the number of sessions. *
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you do not attend your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified this therapist with 24 hours notice, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.